Saturday, December 3, 2022

Drunkard's Path revisited.

In the process of purging my studio(also known as my craft room) I found the centre of this quilt in the treasures strewn about. It was from many years ago when I learned about the coffee filter method. Since it was square and I wanted a rectangular quilt I had to do some ciphering. Needless to say, I did it in my head and came up short so I had to make some more squares to fit.  Guess what, the coffee filters have changed size so this accounts for the pieces on the sides of the top and bottom to accommodate the smaller squares....cheesh! Not only that, the colour is not true....that tomato red is actually a fuschia(sp?)....so much prettier. Ah well....it is what it is.


I posted the back as well to show off the quilting ...I really had fun considering I wasn't sure what to do with it.  Turned out okay.
 

No comments: