Saturday, October 31, 2020

Feelin' pretty good!

It didn't take me long to get this one put together...a simple pattern...chose 10 colours and cut the six inch squares and then the four inch squares in no time. It sewed up really quickly and then it took no less than half an hour to put it in the frame.   .....I do like things that work up fast.

Again the Q24 was a dream...worked along like it is supposed to do.  I found a free motion pattern (actually , it was an advert for a pantogram that I liked) on pinterest.  Drew some of the pattern on paper just to organize the brain into the rhythm I needed to quilt the design.  I put it in frame in the morning...quilted the four inch squares at the top of the quilt and then left it alone.  After lunch I went back to the studio(crafty speak for the basement) and quilted it all up in no time. Then I used up some of my left over binding and put the binding on all by machine.  If you had asked me a few years ago about machine quilting you would have gotten a completely different answer from the same question today.....I have been converted.


I flipped the quilt over so you could see some of the quilting...

This longarm stuff has become my happy place.
 

No comments: