Thursday, February 6, 2020

A fun Project!

 On Tuesday our guild brought in a teacher...for this project...and I must say , after 40 odd years of quilting I have been getting a little blase about the whole quilting process. lately I've had a " Been there, done that attitude"....well not for this project.  The technique  was so much fun and relatively easy to do.

With as many projects I have done and the many quilts I have made it takes something really different to get me all excited about quilting again...and this one does it. 

Brenda Dunsmore is the designer  and teacher...her own pattern and technique, which in itself is amazing but she is also a really good teacher...not only did she explain things really well, she got me so very interested in  pursuing further ideas...she got that old spark lit again...I've already downloaded another pattern to try and use this technique again...the possibilities are endless...so much fun and so little time....plus my batting arrived from B.C. and now I have so many things to get done and then I go back to work in March...sheesh!!!!

Tigger doesn't seem too impressed...what does she know she's just a princess .....

No comments: