Thursday, September 26, 2019

It's Ready!

I finished binding it today...I have been sewing , quilting and binding by machine since my left hand it still giving me a hard time.  When your middle finger sends pain shooting up your arm every time you need to squeeze you have a tendency to not use it.   Hopefully , it will mend itself in time.

In the meantime, I am having a lot of fun on the machine...I changed my thread from Guterman to Glide for this project and I must say it was an improvement....except for the fact that I needed a thread stand and had to improvise. It all worked out in the end and quilting this one was  great fun.  I did something different in each pattern and realized that I still have to practice, practice  and then practice some more.  It is still going to the Chemo project at Guild and now I need to design another  so I can practice again...I think Tigger approves!

No comments: