Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Having Fun!

A couple of years ago I put together some patterns (drawn on EQ7)  to fit the 50 X 70 size for our Chemo Project. It went over very well and a large number of quilts were made and have been passed out at our local hospital. I put the patterns in envelopes so that the quilters that participated had no idea what the pattern was that they would be getting. They were all easy and beginner status which made it attractive to our newbies.  Well, needless to say, I kept all the patterns and now that I can put together a quilt faster by machine I am having some fun.... This is one that I finished today...just the top...DH is heading to the camp which makes it a perfect time to machine quilt(that way he won't hear me cuss when I break a needle or run out of thread in the bobbin) .

As usual, Tigger is supervising!

No comments: