Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Another PHd

 I made one of these bags a couple of years ago for DD # 2 . Hers is much larger and a great hold all for her knitting projects.  This is the smaller version that I made for myself. I got the pattern free on the internet and for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the designer... I have other patterns that she offers for free as well. They are very well written patterns, easy to follow and quite detailed...just as I like them to be.
Here you can see the inside...the zipper actually comes apart to open even wider and there are pockets on the other side as well..  ON the other side of the outer portion is a zippered pocket that I am not showing simply because I am not happy with the results...I should have tried a little harder.  Ah well,  it is MY bag  and I can live with the imperfection. It's quite solid, having Annie's Soft and Stable inside which gives it  more stability. Now I shall fill it with 'stuff'....cheers!

I remembered the designer...she goes by the name of "Noodlehead"...google her and no doubt, you will see all the neat patterns she offers for free and others not so free......

No comments: