Thursday, January 17, 2019

Getting My PHD's done.

 I'm always looking for a tote bag big enough to carry my 'stuff' when I need one.  This one is  a little larger than the ones I already have...Plus, as you can see in the next photo, it has a whole bunch of pockets for those little things that just have to go too.  It was easy to make...pretty well straight forward as tote bags go . I've had the pattern since this summer but it just sat in a container waiting for me to get a 'round to it'.
Here you can see the pockets....

I also finished one of the chemo quilts that I had here at home. It was a top and the batting. I put flannel on the  back and practiced my free motion quilting and , of course, bound it.  It is now  in the stack waiting for the hospital to give me a call when they need some more.  It makes me feel good to pass along something that gives warmth to another, especially at a time when they need it.

No comments: