I made an executive decision and just added a darker blue border. I did the calculations and realized that in order to make this quilt queen size I would have to add large borders to make it fit and that would have dwarfed the centre...would have looked odd. As it is , I really liked the original pattern by Sindy Rodenmeyer....colours included so why change a good thing. Anyhoo....here is the semi finished product. It is ready for hand quilting...once the winter wishes is done...that is about 2/3 of the way done so I may get this in before Christmas. It is a small quilt so it won't take me long to quilt it...you never know I may have it done FOR Christmas...wouldn't that be nice!
You can see Tigger's feet at the top...she is checking it all out...not sure if she approves or not.