Monday, July 9, 2018

Reminiscence Done!


I took this out of the frame a couple of days ago and realized I didn't like the scallops on the three sides without quilting inside them....they looked too puffy. So I spent the better part of two evenings hand quilting them a little more.  Now you have to appreciate my dedication😆.....it has been in the high 20's and low 30's temperature wise...hot enough by itself...but put a queen sized quilt with wool batt on your lap.....well you know the rest....I am warm to say the least. However, it is quilted and bound...just have to create a label for it.....that I will do when I create some for the five others waiting for labels.

I stood on a chair for this picture...read somewhere that if you get up higher  you get a better picture.  Not so sure about that.

4 comments:

junepaulette said...

Such Beautiful work💐I love your blog

Marg McNair said...

Absolutely beautiful, Gail. You are a true artist!

Love Of Quilts said...

This is so pretty, I would never attempt to try and made a quit like this, its so over my head. I do love it. Yes you are one dedicated quilter. Not too many can do this kind of work.

Linda H said...

Beautiful! Such gorgeous appliqué and your hand quilting is always exceptional.