Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Another Chemo Top

 This is another "stash buster" as I would like to call them...I was hoping to see my stash diminish but unfortunately that is not happening. Maybe I should consider not buying more fabric......just kidding!!

I don't know what this pattern is called but it works beautifully to create a 50 by 70 with ten inch blocks.  It will go into my pile of 'to do's" as I await my shipment of batting. Supposed to be here sometime during the month of January.....didn't realize how impatient I actually am.

Now I have to figure out another 'stash busting' pattern and make another.....this could go on for some time.  I'd like to get them done fairly soon as I am scheduled to go back to work....yeah, yeah....I know I said no last year but wanting a QuniqueR for my mid arm has been bugging me....this way, I can buy it guilt free....at least that is what I am telling myself.  DH....says go get it now...he's such a sweetie!
This is what you call true love.......  Tigger loves DD # 2 so much , she wants to have everthing DD has. And DD always shares with her...I guess that is why Tigger loves her so much. We don't exist after DD # 2 walks in the door.

No comments: