Monday, October 5, 2020

Getting There!

I had a plan for this one from the beginning...that is , how I wanted to quilt it.  I wanted heavier quilting than I had been doing previously to see just what it would be like.  The quilt is a little stiffer than the others that I quilted but I like it that way. I really don't like large areas with no quilting. It doesn't have to be teeny tiny quilting just a little more all over than the pantos do. I really enjoyed doing this one...no eyelashes on my curves and no thread breaking. Every thing went swimmingly.  Maybe the machine and I are becoming one.....it happens you know!!
Had some visitors today.  these are two...count 'em, two juvenile cardinals.  Momma is on the table...skinnier than all get out from feeding these two piggies.  They are getting really red now and their beaks are changing colour.  Sure do love to see them...
 

No comments: