Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Catching UP!

I've always liked this pattern....Majestic Mountains....I watched the evening ladies of our guild make it and thought I had figured it all out. When I decided to make it I missed a step and had to go to Bonnie Hunter's website to relearn how to make it.  It will be another quilt for the Chemo Project once it is all quilted....
 this is another chemo quilt once it is done...I just want to clean out my stash(so I can buy more, you know what it's like).  I have to wait until my batting arrives from BC. It will be here sometime in January....I ordered from DinkyDoo....they had a big sale and you know that in itself is hard to resist.
Then this morning I got to spend some time at the machine...this is a see through portfolio...easy peasy way to put a zipper in and something useful.

I really like this fabric....not sure where I got it but It seemed appropriate since they hold a balloon fiesta here every year and we have some balloons up in the air when we least expect it.



1 comment:

Barb said...

Awesome quilts....majestic mountains is truly one of my favorite designs.