Thursday, November 14, 2019

Number Six...Yeah!

This is the sixth Chemo Quilt I have made since purchasing my mid arm frame.  Each and every one of them has taught me a valuable lesson.  What is the one I learned with this one you say......well, it is very simple.....I cannot do custom....I do not have a good control of the machine ...YET!.....I am ok with free motion ..curves and sort of not random but to be precise I just do not have the control that I would like.  I will either master that skill or I will accept my limitations and enjoy the free motion work.  Either way , I am cleaning up my stash(must have a reason to buy new) and hopefully I will give someone a little comfort while going through a bad time.   Just so you know, number seven is in the sewing together phase....need to go to the quilt shop and get some batting...and see what's new in fabric....TTFN.

1 comment:

Lorette said...

You're doing great... we have tops for sale from someone's downsizing... they are perfectly pieced and ready to quilt... I can also get you a roll of batting at a discount...