Sunday, September 3, 2023

another PHD

This one was packed away with a lot of fabric (just in case I ran out) from around 2004.....sad really, to think about these projects have done......

DH was travelling to Newfoundland and he was able to bring me with him....couldn't drive the RCMP car so I spent most of my days in the hotel room or wandering around the various towns we were in so I had to have something to do while we were there.


I wasn't about to bring a sewing machine with me so hand work was the answer.  Got these nine squares done in about a week and once we got back home I put them aside to finish up in a quilt later....which brings us to almost 20 years passing and time to clean up my craft rooms (studio for you more serious crafters). Interestingly enough the dark fabric was 60 inches wide and I had ample fabric to use for the backing...also had lots of the blue left over as well. It gave me the opportunity to practice some more free motion and ruler usage....sure do love that. Hopefully, someone will get the benefit of it in our chemo project at guild.
 

No comments: