Monday, July 11, 2022


Here's my panel all quilted and bound.  I had a lot of fun quilting this one.  I used three different rulers and played a little with them and, of course, free motion feathers on the outside borders...sure love doing feathers.

I added  a picture of the back..not sure if you can see the quilting or not...Istill have some work to do in practising starting and finishing without leaving thread snippets. Sometimes I can do it without an issue but every now and then I don't pay attention and end up with a snarl on the back. I also notice that I have to be a little more careful with the edges....to remember that I need to leave an allowance space for the binding. Someday I will master this machine of mine until then I am just playing and having loads of fun.  Life is good!
 

No comments: