Thursday, June 23, 2022

String Beans Done!


Having a long arm has been so much fun.  Even though I was not particularly happy with my work I enjoy the machine more than I realized I would.  There were things I wanted to learn and really didn't know where to get the information.  Then DD # 1 came to visit...the long armer extrodinaire...and she taught me so much.  How to start and finish neatly and how to use the rulers. 
Well! I have been having an awesome day.....used the rulers...just for practise and did a little free motion(my favourite) and I am so pleased with the results. There is more consistency to my quilting now and that is a good thing.

I have another quilt on the make and that will be another challenge....again I will use the rulers and maybe a little free motion as well.....damn , life is good!
 

No comments: