Monday, June 27, 2022

Rulers again!

 
I saw this pattern somewhere and I am not sure where. I liked it and since I knew it was an easy pattern I decided to make it for my practise quilts for the long arm.  Once I got it done I wasn't quite sure how to quilt it.  After looking at it for a while I asked myself what would I do if I was quilting it by hand. Same as I did here....quilt in the ditch and something curved in the pinwheels......that worked, plus it gave me another opportunity to use the rulers for both the straight lines and the curves...sure am lovin' the ruler work.  Can't wait to get another one in the frame and do some more.....maybe a little more complicated to hone those skills.
 
My only problem is I can't make quilts fast enough to satisfy my desire to get them in the frame....definitely a first world problem.....
 
Life is good! 

No comments: