Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A little early but what the hey!

I saw this pattern in a magazine I bought recently and really liked it. The Dresden plate background and those are yoyos for the holly berries kind of appealed to the traditionalist in me.  It certainly was not difficult to do...love that fusible  Pellon....makes machine applique soooo easy. 
 Faith stole Tigger's usual spot under the sofa table where I placed a comfy blanket for her...needless to say, someone's nose was out of joint soooo.....
......she went behind a chair and sulked. Of course, it didn't help that she got wet tonight...compliments of Hurricane Sandy....and got brushed.  If only I could explain to her that getting brushed was a sign that she is loved....wonder if she would believe me.

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

I think she knows she's loved.Happy Halloween to you!