Friday, January 8, 2021

In between work!

I won't say this was out of my comfort zone because the pattern is such a simple one but what I will say is I have never used a patterned fabric in the borders and sashings like I did in this one.....another Chemo quilt that I will be donating .  I did this one over the Christmas holiday time...not that I got a lot since I was working over the holidays...not a difficult thing to do and it helped get through without DD's who couldn't come home for Christmas...

 I enjoyed quilting this one as I do all the others but this one gave me an opportunity to practise quilting feathers which is something I have really wanted to do.  Naturally the machine was amazing ...if you click on the picture you can see the results in some places. Damn! I sure do love to machine quilt on that Q24.

No comments: