Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Catching up on my quilting.

I finished quilting this panel and stars today with a pantogram of stars.  It was easy to align and not a difficult design to follow....all stars.
I have to admit that even though I like the pantogram (s) they are a bit boring to do in comparison to free motion quilting.  I do love to just let go and do swirls and loops and even some writing. I like the finished product enough but it is the "easy" way to do some quilting.
I debated long and hard over the binding on this one.  I have never bound a quilt in black before but this one just seemed to cry out for it.  Now that it is all finished it kind of reminds me of Frank Lloyd Wright's classic stained glass designed houses.

I do like my swirls and feathers. 


 Next thing I'm going to have to do is set up my embroidery machine and make some labels for these quilts.

No comments: