Wednesday, September 15, 2021

A man's quilt?

I saw this quilt done in Reproduction fabrics and really liked it.  It called for a jelly roll and a background fabric.  It turned out to be quick and easy to put together (my favourite kind for lap quilts)but when I had a look for a jelly roll in my stash , the only one I  had was a Kansas Troubles which is darker, more masculine in tone.  DH calls this one the "T" quilt.....works for me.

 I bought a few new pantograms and this is one I was eager to use. I have no idea what it is called but it has hearts and flowers so that is what I am calling it.  It is a 12 inch panto and it finished up right near the bottom so I was a happy camper. I would have hated to have that last few inches with nothing in it, not that I would have allowed that to happen. Probably would have done some squiggles......yeah, I like squiggles.

No comments: