Saturday, August 14, 2021

cleaning up UFO's

A couple of years a go  our guild had a fractured panel challenge.  I was in Ottawa visiting DD # 1 and mentioned my plan on searching for a panel to fracture. She gave me this panel with a large selection of fabrics to go with it. It was my intention to use this at that time but I found another panel that I had a pattern to follow and used that one instead.  So these fabrics went into a box for future .....

 well the future is here and I finally got this panel ...not fractured by any means but it is all together and ready to be quilted....it finishes up , right now at 50 by 70 but I may add a couple of borders and make it a single bed size instead of lap quilt size.  I may be able to sell it at our quilt show next fall to some grandma for her granddaughter....it's fairies and dragonflies......I have a new pantogram with hearts and stars so that will work very well......it will be going into the longarm frame very soon.....should be fun!!

No comments: