Saturday, August 29, 2020

Some More Tops

I really liked this one.  I made it to fit the chemo quilt guidelines we are using at Guild but I think I may do this one sized to fit our bed. There is just something about a scrappy quilt....

I played a little with this one On my machine...again trying to relax my curves so they are more rounded than oval.  Takes a lot of practice but I have so much fun I'll just keep on keeping on.







I just finished this top. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted but it will show the quilting when I get around to it. Another one for the chemo project to keep someone warm.


                                                                                                              

I also liked this one...saw it on pinterest and realized it was a simple pattern and a good stash buster but, alas...my scraps just grew again.  I cannot for the life of me figure out how that happens...lol.
 

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

You have done a great job on all your quilts, great gifts of love. I love scrappy quilts best.