Monday, September 10, 2018

I was hacked!!

I was so discouraged...I tried to post this to the blog a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get on ....I was hacked...some nasty critter from Romania had hacked my blog and installed a cookie that took you to another site.  I shut down my computer and left it...thinking I would have to take it to my "techie" guy and have him do a deep clean but tonight I decided to have a quick look and lo and behold the new anti-virus program I installed did its job....no cookie!!

In the meantime, I wanted to show you the mat I made.....well, not just newly made...it was actually a bag that I had made at the Villa Madonna retreat a couple of years ago and never, ever used.  I hated to have it just hanging in the furnace room(that's where things that go to wait execution or retrieval...whichever  comes first...you should see the yarn.....but, I digress). 
So I took it out, de-constructed it and realized it was exactly what you did for the jelly roll rugs without joining the strips .  Super!  Waste not, want not, right? 

I put this lovely flat mat in the spare bedroom and DD # 2 came for a visit and decided it would look great in her bathroom. Guess where it is.  Oh well, I could always make another one.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome mat...sorry about the hack

Love Of Quilts said...

We all know where it's at. Mother's will give away everything they have if asked.lol