Tuesday, March 1, 2016

One must read instructions!

 If I had read the instructions....the handles of these two bags would have been on the left...just like in the picture...but , oh no, I had to forge ahead, thinking I had it all figured out...well, twice, with each bag , I had to unsew the zippers and put them in again because I had put the end that holds the zipper down on the outside on the wrong side of the bag...doh!  AND then when I was cutting out the mesh for the inside pockets, i misread the sizing for the medium bag . lo and behold the short little pockets on the inside of the medium bag...sheesh....I just have to get into the habit


of reading the instructions before I start the project...get it straight in my head before I proceed...think it will ever happen.?...don't hold your breath ...I am that  fool that rushes in....
Here's block number four of my Baltimore Christmas...it took me a week and a half of appliquing for about 3 hours each evening to get this one done.....only eight more squares to go and then comes the biggie...Santa with his sack of toys...that one has me shivering in my boots...

No comments: