Monday, October 14, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019

 When this is your view first thing in the morning I guess you really do have a lot to be thankful for.  The fog rolling in didn't stay all day, it dissipated by lunchtime but it sure was pretty while it was here.
 DD # 2 was here for the weekend and she headed back to Boston early....she didn't care for the fog for a couple of hours but it cleared up as she got closer to her home so it wasn't a total lost day.
This is my latest project just taken out of the frame this afternoon.  I tried something different....I marked the border design and practised quilting on the lines....it worked out fairly well....need more practise but I'm glad I did it.  I used water soluble marking and then used  a lot of water to make it disappear, but disappear it did.   I enjoyed quilting this today, everything went smoothly and I feel confident that I will enjoy  doing even more.  Having fun!!

No comments: