Sunday, August 2, 2015

Not slackin'!

See...I have been busy..here's my Sudoku quilt all finished...well almost finished...I have to make a label for it...surprisingly, this quilt is very lightweight...didn't expect that with all those little squares and seams.  oh well, I shall consider it a summer quilt...
 Now this bag, I am really happy with how it turned out. I bought the pattern and all the supplies at the Spruce it Up quilt shop in Port Elgin...a small quilt shop ....mind you, it is extremely well stocked and the prices are very good.  Saw this bag , it was in red and snazzy looking....my sewing buddy and I spent the day making our bags and not only was it a great sewing day we ended up with a great duffle bag all finished.  Life is good..
Now this kind of irks me...that is Tigger...MY DOG!!!....cuddling with DH....she never cuddles with me.  I get about two minutes and she wants down.  Here she is sound asleep on his lap ....bummer!

No comments: