Love to Quilt

Journal of a confessed quiltaholic!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sew Many Ways...: One Year of Tool Time Tuesday Give Away...

Sew Many Ways...: One Year of Tool Time Tuesday Give Away...
Posted by Quilting Queen at Monday, March 15, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Gail Fearon

Create your badge


Quilter Blogs & Store Search

Popular Posts

  • Coffee Filter Technique!
    Whoever thought up this technique is a genius!.. There I've said it.  This was one of the patterns that was donated to all the guild m...
  • Getting Back to basics
    Just before Christmas a friend asked me to create this T-shirt quilt for his grand daughter.  Since I had never done one before I accepted t...
  • Some News to Tell
     This is my Sudoku quilt...at least the centre part...got my 81 squares done and put together...had a good look and realized I had put on...
  • My latest project...
     This is what has kept me busy this last couple of weeks....ergo no post until now. I think I mentioned somewhere that I have an obsessive p...
  • Finally..out of the frame
    Today I finished quilting "Sylvia's Stars" and took it out of my Hinterberg frame......at last. Seems like I have been quilti...
  • Dresden and Baby!
    This is Tigger who is becoming quite a little companion. If you're wondering, I am sitting on a stool at the counter bar in my kitchen...
  • I'd rather be quilting.
    I' ve been working away at the front flower beds...trying to get them finished the way I really would like them..After a morning of sw...
  • The next step.
    Tigger isn't sure either. I've added corners (for want of a better term) to my Hollow cubes . I have a hard time with the uneven ed...
  • More Hollow Cubes
    This was great fun to do. Once I got the pattern set in my mind all I had left to do was experiment with colour. It is something I often ...
  • How do you say Goodbye?
    He was called Skeeter, named in honour of the singer who passed away the week he came into our lives six years ago. He made quite an impact ...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Quilting Queen
Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada
I was raised as a military brat, used to moving a lot, so I married an RCMP and moved around some more.We raised two beautiful daughters who have flown the nest, one in Ontario(a quilter, too) and the other in Boston. My husband and I are both retired and enjoying our time immensely. Quilting is my passion and the one craft that has held me in its thrall for 40 + years. I love dogs , in particular, Shetland Sheep dogs.
View my complete profile

NeoPlanet

Followers


Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

  • Making Scrap Quilts from Stash
    Sunset
    1 day ago
  • EQ Blog
    Honoring Dean Neumann, Creator of Electric Quilt
    4 days ago
  • Quilt it Freehand - Threads
    Dennis Basso’s Uptown Girl at New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2027
    2 weeks ago
  • Bunny Tales
    Let’s Celebrate the July 4th holiday!
    3 months ago
  • Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara
    It is Moving Day!
    1 year ago
  • Quilting Gallery
    How to Combine Colors for Stunning Quilts
    1 year ago
  • Lazy Girl | Blog
    Sweetpea Pods Sew Along
    3 years ago
  • Free Quilting Patterns and Designs for Keepsake and Patchwork ...
    March 30 - Grandmother's Flower Garden Valance and Cafe Curtain
    3 years ago
  • Sew Sisters Quilt Shop
    Geese Crossing!
    8 years ago
  • Crafts - Free Craft Patterns at www.allcrafts.net
    Crochet Red Gingham Blanket Pattern
    8 years ago
  • Sew a Quilt Blog
    Quilt Labels
    11 years ago
  • Quilt Patterns Free Quilt Patterns eQuiltPatterns.com
  • CraftStylish - All featured posts
  • Patsy Thompson Designs, Ltd.
  • Applique Quilt Designs, Free Applique Patterns, Free Baby Patterns
  • Combining Quilting & Embroidery — Candy Apple Quilts

Feedjit


the Stitches I sew soothe My Soul

Great Grandma's Machine

Great Grandma's Machine
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.