Friday, January 13, 2017

Why Wait?

When DD # 1 told me about this project, I got a little excited,,,,,doesn't take much....I thought , what a great idea...150 Canadian women and their stories plus a quilt pattern to go with it.  So I signed up . At first , I thought I would wait until I got all the patterns and then make them at my leisure.  When  I joined the facebook page and saw what all the other women who had joined were doing  I got a little antsy...bitten by  the bug.   I am not caught up yet...there are 27 as of now  and I only have 12 done.  They work up rather quickly so I expect that it won't take me long to catch up. I am really enjoying the process...the stories are definitely inspiring . I have been using fabric from my stash plus some of the project fabric that I bought at the Fabric Cupboard in Moncton and some I bought here in Sussex at the Crafter's Vineyard.  It's not near enough so it looks like I shall have to force myself to buy more red fabric...oh , the pain!!!

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

Oh the pain! LOL What group on face book. I want to look into it.