Finally, the Big Guy is done. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...just had to take out a couple of pieces and redo....numbering for steam a seam or wonder under is different that numbering for back basting applique. Once I took a good look at the order I got it all figured out. Still have some embroidery to do but that won't take long. I also want to rouge up Santa's cheeks and maybe a little sculpting around the face for more definition. Anyway, now I have to resize all the squares and fit them together , add an inside border and then applique the outside border of holly leaves and stars. I will probably take my time doing that since I will not get this one quilted for some time. I have four waiting to be hand quilted and one in the frame just screaming out to be finished.
On a lighter note...the face of the doll on Santa's arm is to be embroidered...good thing since now she looks like a demented imp.....lol!