Monday, April 18, 2016

Number Eleven

I'm not sure why this picture is so dark...maybe I should take it again in natural daylight...but then, what the hey...you'll see it when it is put together with the rest.

This is number eleven...got it finished last night and decided to start tracing number twelve...the one I've been dreading...before the "Big Guy" that is.

I put the pattern on my light box...got my square all aligned and started tracing.  It was coming along just great when I noticed something different...a small slit ...shredding in the fabric.  Now this was good fabric I bought for this pattern. If I was going to put a lot of work into it, I wanted to have quality material.  Yet there it was..about the size of a dime...it wasn't a cut.... it was shredded like the fabric was weaker at that spot and just gave away. Needless to say I was PO'd.  Not only did I have half the pattern traced...and that is a pain to do....I have to cut another strip and then the square which means the rest of that strip will be wasted...If I don't have enough to do Santa and then the outside borders I will be royally PO'd.

Well that is my rant...got that off my chest ...so now I will go to my work space , cut another strip of fabric and get down to it.  Any more ruined spots like that and I will say bad words...badder words than the ones I said last night.

No comments: