Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Totin' My I Pad

 I got to go shopping at the Fabric Cupboard in Moncton on Friday and saw this pattern. It's a tote for an I pad and I liked to look of it. Plus it is made with "Annie's Soft and Stable" and it gives great protection for the tablet.  It was fairly easy to make...I say that because, except for one part it was straight forward.  Putting the zipper in the top was a bit convoluted but once I downloaded the video of how to install it , it became as clear as mud.  It did work and I am sort of happy with the finished product.  I still have to tack down the tabs that hold the zipper in place...should only take a few minutes.
Here's the other side....you can barely see the zippered pocket on the side...it is for extras like the charger cord and such.    I like making small projects......keeps me from going insane....at least I hope it does...how would one know???

1 comment:

GailM. said...

I'm like you. Love doing small projects. It's sweet. Seems everything I do lately has a zipper in it. Is your pattern for a regular size or for a mini?