Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Another Scrappy Project

 This is one of those things I promised myself I would make years ago.....a cover for my Pfaff sewing machine.  Since we have lived here for 6 years  I think it is about time  AND considering the fact this machine will only get used every now and then.....I like my new toy  much better....it seems appropriate that it get covered and protected from dust....not that there is any in MY house...tee hee....
I just had to try out the wonderful letter making ability my new machine has....not hard to see that I need lots and lots of practice . Sure do like the script that the machine has.....it would be even better if it had the lower case font as well...oh well, I guess you can't have everything.
Here's the back of the cover and the side that has a pocket for scissors or whatever. I dug into my 2.5 inch scrappy basket and used whatever came to hand to make this.  after all, it is just a dust cover ...not going to be seen by all and sundry.


now I have to make a cover for my mixmaster...DH reminded me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I've been meaning to make one too. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Ah I've been meaning to make one too. Very nice.

Barb said...

LOVE IT!!!