Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I haven't been slacking!

I started accumulating fabrics for this BOM about 18 months ago.  It's a Sindy Rodenmayer(FatCat Patterns) pattern and I loved it from the first time I saw it.  I'm one of those people that have to have all the pieces ready to go and not have to wait  for the next step to come out.  So I gathered the patterns, prepared them for back basting applique and now I am gung ho.  They are working up rather quickly and I really like the little buggers.  Three done and only 15 more to go,,,,stay tuned.
 I went to the Akerly-Cambridge Narrows annual quilt show and my favourite vendor was there .... Joanne from the Christmas Crab Quiltery. This is one of her patterns...pictured below and to the right is the beginning of my version.  Her's has the letters horizontally and mine will be vertical....I have the perfect spot for it when it is all done.  ...in between these projects I am knitting some more preemie caps and I just finished a sweater for the fall ...it is being blocked between my mattress and the box spring  on DH's side...makes for a firm blocking...wink, wink!!


No comments: