Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day Thoughts...

 Here it is Boxing day and I have finally got myself a little organized.  We have an artificial tree...that's so I can start the Christmas season early in the year...big kid here.....but I do like to have some greenery in the house.  This basket sits beside my computer desk with sparkly lights and a few branches...not sure what kind of tree along with the pine, fir and cedar but it's festive.
 Faith is at her usual station , sitting on a chair and trying to catch a few zzzz's.  Miss Princess Pudge has some irritation here with DD's pet, a male blue merle sheltie...he wants to play and, she, of course, is much too much the lazy bones to participate.
 Had to catch Tigger on the fly. She won't pose so I snapped and kept on snapping until I got a picture of her not moving. 
And this, is my new computer. It is an all in one , HD, touch screen and I love it.  Mind you, I have to spend some time trying to figure out how it all works.  My laptop has been acting rather strange and I guess my complaints have been more vocal than I realized so DH made sure I had no reason to complain....guess I'll keep him after all.

I hope you all had a great Christmas...we did, despite the fact our youngest was unable to be with us this year.  We skyped and had a few giggles and we all opened our prezzies at the same time...almost like normal....

No comments: