Sunday, January 20, 2013

another little project

I spent most of the day working on this little project...my new lunch 'box'.  The pattern is in Love of Quilting (Fons and Porter) designed by Carol Dockery and I had a great time making it.

One of the ladies at quilt guild made it and I loved hers so I was motivated to give it a try.  It's got a pocket inside, I assume it's to hold the cold packet that will keep my yogurt cold or maybe it's to hold a sandwich...whatever.



Here's the back view.  leaves for the sunflower stalk.  The lunch bag I used before was insulated but I didn't really care for it...plastic, you know. We shall see how this one will hold up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail, I love your new lunch bag. Lucy

GailM. said...

Sweet bag. I see...the flower and the stem are attached... so cute.

Stop by. We finished the quilt that we made like your Sylvias stars. Everyone LOVES it.