Saturday, March 3, 2012

Half Way there..

 Well there it is, the half way point. I wasn't sure how I was going to like quilting this one.  It seemed to take forever to put it together but once I got it in the frame, the quilting just seemed to breeze along. I was concerned that quilting each of the applique blocks would be tedious but surprisingly, it was fun...almost like creating the squares all over again. I'm beginning to believe I'll finish this one without hating it at the end.  Something new for me.
 Here's the other end of the quilt.....just moving right along.
If you've ever been around Shelties , you know that when they raise their heads their mouths open...it's those long snouts(perfect for planting a smooch along)...anyway, here's Faith.  Look at those cute little front teeth...just a hint of an overbite.  Just love it when she looks up at me, especially with those big brown eyes and cute teeth.  Now if I could just get Tigger to hold still long enough to pose.  I could always get DH to hold for 2 seconds.

1 comment:

Linda H said...

Beautiful Gail! Can't wait to see it all quilted. Love the border design...