Here it is...all together and ready to be quilted. Needs to be pressed again as I did some wrinkling putting the berries in the corners... I finished it this am while DH was in the shower. I had a lot of time to get the border done now that DH is recuperating from his surgery. He spends a lot of time sleeping and healing so in order to not disturb him I spend most of my day downstairs sewing or appliquing or anything that I can do quietly. I keep the dogs with me and they usually do some sleeping as well.
I'm not sure how I am going to quilt this fella. The picture shows lines on the outside but the inside part it a puzzle for me. Oh well, it will come to me when I put it in the frame. I have the binding cut out and ready to go as well. Wonder how long it will take me to quilt it.