Friday, March 11, 2016

Little projects!

I love doing little projects...especially if they work up really quickly.....as these did.  Took no more than half an hour to make each one.  Did one in the am.....before lunch, one after lunch and one after supper...  Same technique for each one, just longer seams.

I've had the pattern for ages....it is an Atkinson Design...one of those packets you see by the cash register at quilt shops.  Since I had a roll of vinyl just sitting there waiting for me to do something with it, I figured now would be a good time to use it up .
 This is the smaller one.  I put needles in it just like the picture...my seams and miters were not as neat as the picture but who cares?  Right?
This is the next size up...got lots of wonder clips and they fit in here better than the little dumpling bag in the bionic gear bag so this is how I will transport them ...where ever.
Here's the largest one...holds at least one rotary cutter...I'll see if I can fit another one...when I counted them up ....I have six....one for each station and bag and board...geez...next I'll be considered a hoarder.


Did you spot the mistake??  Look closely and you will.  Just suffice it to say  I did read the instructions...when I first started and then promptly threw them aside...when will I ever learn!!!!

No comments: