Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've been awarded!

I'm so excited...Marjorie at her blog  Marjorie's Busy Corner gave me this award...How nice of her. It is for bloggers with under 200 followers...that's me in there.   So here's my five bloggers
Fun Old Hag because she always has neat things to see and read about.
Mags- the Scrappy quilter because she says such positive things about quilting
Stitch Lines because her work enthralls me...so perfect.
Quilt-Knit-Run-Sew Because she does so much for others and always has a smile.
A Cherished Life because she does such pretty things.

It was hard to choose my five...trust me, there are a bunch more I could include...

For you bloggers I have chosen  there are five things to do.

1. post the award pic  that's it with the heart...
2. Post about your win
3. link back to the one that awarded you.
4. Present to five of your blogs with under 200 followers
5. Let them know by leaving a comment....

Get Crackin'

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you Quilting Queen for your sweet comment about my blog... and thank you for nominating me. Hugs.