Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's hostess gift.

Valentine's day is almost here ..One of the ladies at Quilt guild today showed this pot holder(our guild has a challenge on the go with pot holders that will be swapped at our year end banquet). She found it on Martha Stewart's home page so I had a good look and I must say if I did not know exactly what I was looking for I never would have persisted to look for it.  Regardless , when I downloaded the template it was way too small, took some fiddling with the computer to resize it and to annoy me just a little more my printer ran out of ink....do you think someone was trying to tell me something. 
Ah well, I am determined , if nothing else.  I  drafted my own template...best buy I ever made, a plastic template with hearts all different sizes....and figured out the rest. It is now going to my neighbour this evening...we've been challenged to a Wii sport game...last time I won the game.  Bragging rights for a whole week. Look out tonight!

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

That looks good and I hope you win Bragging rights again