Friday, May 4, 2018

Another fun little project

The Sussex Vale Quilters' Guild is holding their bi-annual quilt show this September and the co-ordinator put out the call to the members for small projects to be included in our door prizes.  If you come to our show you will receive a ticket declaring Winner or Non Winner and if you are lucky you will get a small door prize.  It may include one of these. If you're wondering they are needle holders.
I got the pattern from a blogger who posted on Pinterest....my biggest time waster and a great source of just about anything you are interested in.  I have found many great patterns and wonderful ideas there.  Anyway, I made my prototype yesterday and figured out the easiest way to make these and voila.....5 of them for the door prizes.  I have another idea that I plan on working on tomorrow...DH is gone to the camp so my time is completely my own, except for when Tigger wants to go out. Oh well, can't have everthing!

No comments: