Friday, December 9, 2016

Following Through



See I followed through and pinned my three miniatures in the main bathroom...now I just need to make a couple more...small, skinny ones , one for over the door and one for over the light switches....we shall see....








I saw this little "Who" tree at the Superstore...it was the last one and just begged to come home with me.  It is  a  live miniature cypress tree...I would like to transplant it in the spring...not sure if it will survive in our harsher winters...we shall see.....









Little Faith is mad at me.  She was soooo scruffy and needed to be groomed.  I brushed a another dog full of fur out of her today...poor little stinker, it took a while but now she is so pretty and slim. Doesn't look like a little pudge after all. Maybe she will forgive me if I feed her some sweet potato treats...we shall see.....

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

She will forgive you. Cute way to display your mini's.