Monday, January 19, 2015

Whoo Hoo!

Whoo Knows  is Done!!!..I put this quilt in before Christmas to have something to work on while I waited for the holidays.  Our children are adults so the fun of presents and traditions is kind of passe these days.  Anyway, each square is quilted differently and I think that is what contributed to the fact that I absolutely loved quilting this one. ....even when I got to the final border which is usually boring with a capital B, I had fun...almost hated to finish it.  I bound it over the weekend and Tigger expressed her approval...as usual...she's easy to please that one.    If you're wondering, the pattern is from Fat Cat Patterns by Sindy Rodenmayer  a very talented lady....

4 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Ohhhhh Gail...I just adore this uilt.

Love Of Quilts said...

I love the owls.

GailM. said...

Love this sweet quilt. We have an owl who lives in our back yard here in Florida. The nest is huge.

I love your crayon quilt too. I think I might organize a swap and do that one too.

countrynp@yahoo.com said...

Hello, am I glad to find you:-)

I have been working on the crayon quilt. It was included with a quilting magazine I bought a while ago and thought it would make a great gift for my granddaughter. Unfortunately I have lost the pattern and am at a loss on how to make the tips of the crayons. I would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the pamphlet by email or even just the templates for the tips. I would just buy a copy but I cant find it on line.

Thanks,
Michelle Daugherty
Grandview WA USA

countrynp@yahoo.com