Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's been Ages!

It's been a long time since I last posted and I feel guilty...I really do. Since I've just been puttering around I really have no excuse. Hubby gave me a great camera for Christmas...among other wonderful things...he likes to ensure there are surprises under the tree...what a guy!
These pictures were supposed to be in the opposite order...I'll work on that.  this is my favourite picture of Tigger.  Quietly waiting for me to stop all that silly stuff and play with her...ever hopeful, my Tigger.
I tried to catch the "girls" mid howl but as usual the second I grabbed the camera they stopped...someday.

This is the project I did today.  I needed to see how long it would take and whether or not some of the beginners in our guild would be able to do it in a project day. The instructions are well written( I missed only one step and was able to fix easily), Pictures helped and voila...my organizer. Will sit beside my machine and keep my necessities (seam ripper and scissors) close by.

This is another little project...a folded star ornament.  That white blur at the top right corner is Faith's ruff...she decided she needed a close up view...silly dog. This particular project was really simple to do..that is if you ever did any box chain bracelets as a kid. I used to do stuff like that all the time...great for making your own keychains and what nots...should be interesting how many grumble about it...Take care for now...I'll try  not to take so long between posts.

2 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Well hello...it has been ages. I see you are still very busy. Love your pictures.

Barb said...

Love the projects you have been working on....don't stay gone so long but...I understand..