Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A new Year begins.

 Happy New Year to you, I hope it is one of good health and great joy.  That said , DH gave me an e reader for Christmas (seeing as how I am a voracious reader, he couldn't lose) and I decided it needed a carry case. This is the second one I made and actually my favourite. However, I did not account for the space the zipper took up and my reader would not fit....words were said that need not be mentioned here.

This is the third one I made and it fits just fine , however, I handle it in the centre and accidentally turn off the bookmarks and have to search through to find the page I was reading.....doh!!!

DH and I did a lot of work to the basement before the holidays in preparation for the holidays and as you can see by the picture below, someone was a little put out. This is Faith and she does not handle change very well. She kept peeking out at me so I just had to take a picture...like the colour on the wall? It is nowhere near the actual shade...I'm learning to like it...


This is a typical Tigger pose. She is sitting behind our youngest daughter, quite sound asleep. She and Meghan became the best of buds during her visit. Slept with her at night and followed her around all day. She was mopey and sad when Meghan went home...all right now but is a little clingy with me.  I don't mind..she's my baby and substitute grandchild...

1 comment:

GailM. said...

I made the e-reader case from the moda bake shop. I think it was called the bookkeeper. It was the sweetest little project...