Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine's Table Topper


I love making things to decorate and give my home a warm, comfy feel. I saw this table topper in a magazine and decided it would be perfect for my dining room table. It was designed by Judy Blok for McCall's Quilting and is called Love in Bloom. I've seen a lot of Valentine patterns but this one was the one that caught my eye. It was fun to do.

The Sheltie on the right is our pal and faithful companion "Skeeter". He's a nosy little fella and has to supervise all our activities. His opinion is one we value.

3 comments:

GailM. said...

Love this. I want to make one too. I'll bff it for my to do list next January :)

Linda H said...

Gail, I too love this and would like to make one... Any chance you wil share the pattern? I assume it's from an older mag. that is long gone from the stands...

Judy said...

I love the table runner! Where can I find the pattern?